boba Fett

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PROOF from the con...


Hey Kids,


Sorry it's been a while since I checked in...been busy working on stuff that I can't show just yet. However, I can show you a nifty 'PROOF' pin up for a future issue of Alex Grecian and Riley Rossmo's PROOF from Image comics.


I had the pleasure of meeting Alex and Riley at the last con, where I learned about Proof. I've since tracked down the trades that they sold out of...and this is a GREAT BOOK! You would do well to check it out. In a nutshell, it's about Bigfoot as a monster hunter, and its a great read. Crazy Kelly Tindall does some great little Archie Snow back up stories as well.


I'll be sure to let you know when the issue that features this pin up is out, and you can see for yourself what a solid book this is!


Cheers!

GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment