boba Fett

Friday, November 13, 2009

COLOR is good!!



I just realized that my blog is looking a little drab, as I haven’t posted up any color scans in a while.
I must admit that I’m not a strong colorist, nor have I spent the time yet to become one. My philosophy on this is… I’d rather become REALLY good at straight penciling and B&W work, instead of so-so and B&W and so-so at coloring by doing both at the same time. So, I’m focusing quite hard on my penciling right now. I have the luxury to do so as I’ve been blessed with great colorists!! I’m talking about folks like Jamie Grant over my work in WASTED, and Keiren Smith for everything else- including this Spidey. She does a great job, and can be reached at ktsssssmith@gmail.com for all those editors and folks that want to hire her!

Big thanks to all those folks who came by to say at the Speakeasy Gallery night last week. It was WAAYYY busier than I thought it was gonna be, and it was nice to see all sorts of comic-art interested folks.

Cheers!

GQ

1 comment: